Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kanye West


Kanye West....hmmmm. What can I say about him? I do enjoy his new cd. It's quite good...I like his music (most of the time) BUT


I do not like him. I have never met him but all his comments that are made public and some of his actions just makes me come to the conclusion that he's an ass!


His recent performance on VH1's Storytellers, he made a few comments:


West asked the crowd, "Can't we give Chris a break? ... I know I make mistakes in life." He was referring to R&B singer Chris Brown, who was arrested on the night of the Grammys on suspicion of beating his girlfriend Rihanna.In the same context, West earned loud applause with his declaration: "Michael Jackson, amazing. Michael Phelps, amazing ... He's a real f---in' person; he makes mistakes," referring to the champion swimmer's recent bong pipe brouhaha.VH1 has cleaned up those comments a bit, and it also included West's less-popular follow-up observation: "O.J. Simpson, amazing. Is he not? What he did, when he did, what he did. Was he not amazing though?".


Any thoughts? Accused abusers, pedophiles & murderers just aren't cool, Kanye. Did you know that?


Of course these comments were cut out of the show when it aired yesterday. It can only be a 90 minute show which lasted 3 hours long..I wish they did air those comments though.


I got the quotes from the website: www.thesuperficial.com/
aka The Superficial - Because You're Ugly...




No comments:

Post a Comment