Wednesday, March 11, 2009

American Idol Kickoff Predictions

Ok it's 7:40pm, 20 minutes to AI starts.

I hear Kelly Clarkson will be on tonight so that will prolong the show, also i'm sure they'll be singing some cheesy Michael Jackson medley of songs as well. I even heard rumors that Michael Jackson would make an appearance because he so desperately wants to make a comeback. What better way then to be on the show watched by millions of people. (quite frankly I won't be buying any of Michael Jackson's songs.. He's done...He lip syncs & is hideous to look at...

Anyway, I think Jorge Nunez will be voted off....He didn't sound good to me.... Also, the red head teenager Alison Ihareta may be going home... I also thought the big guy Sarver wasn't good, Scott McIntyre wasn't great and maybe the fate of having to dial a weird phone number will screw over Alexis. We'll see.

Also, I stand by that I don't like Adam Lambert. And here's why.... He reminds me of a Broadway Axel Rose. He screams his way through every song. I do believe he has a good voice but when he starts screaming out of control, it's like he's saying, "Look at me, I can reach high notes that nobody else can" but he ends up sounding like Axel Rose and I think it is unncessary and a little obnoxious.

GO DANNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment