Saturday, March 21, 2009

American Idol Motown Week





The theme for the March 24th will be Motown Week.


I think this will be a problem for Scott mostly. I don't see alot of soul in him at all. Paula suggested he should get up and dance around the stage instead of staying behind his comfort zone, the piano. And how Paula do you expect him to do that? No, not a good week coming up for him....


Also, Megan, the Natalie Merchant-esque twirler & token quirky girl might have a problem as well...


Matt, Anoop, Danny and Lil' should do pretty well here. It's there genre for sure. (Go Danny!)


Kris... He's an odd one to read. He's the heartthrob for the screaming girls in the audience and I think he'll probably do okay but nothing that will blow us away.


Michael... Just kick him off before they have to sing just to save my eardrums the trouble. I mean he's not horrible but I don't think he really belongs there...


Allison... Now this kid can sing.. Motown? I'm not sure. I picture her as a rock ballad type of singer but despite her being in the bottom 3 last week (why?) I think she can pull it off.


Adam.... What self indulgent song will this guy pick this week? Will he ruin another classic like he did to "Ring of Fire"? He quite frankly should have been in the bottom 3 last week and of course the judges would have saved him... Paula practically does backflips after his performances.. (Word to Paula, you are NOT a LA Lakers cheerleader any longer so please sit down when the contestants are singing)



And I hear that Smokey Robinson is making an appearance as well. he must be the mentor for the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment