Friday, February 27, 2009

American Idol Top 6 so far

I would really like to comment on the AI contestants that have been picked for the soon to be Top 12...

1st week: Danny Gokey (backstory: wife died from heart complications/soon after he came to audition) He's my favorite to win it all... He really does have a great voice. Soulful & scratchy.

Alexis Grace (this pink & blonde hair girl). I thought she sang Aretha pretty well. I like her..

Michael Sarver (big guy with clef chin/he's a hardworking guy-can't rememebr what he does actually) I don't really care for him. He's an over-smiler.. I wanted Anoup to take this spot...

2nd week: Did you not think that Adam Lambert wasn't going to be picked when they had that Nick/Norman goofball next to him? So this Adam is good and it didn't hurt that he was profiled in the auditions segments. But I think he is more of a scream singer.. He sounds like those hairband lead singers screaming their way through songs. I think he may be a bit overrated. Well see...

Alison Iraheta: it's actually good to see someone picked you never saw before. I like her voice. Her hair on the other hand is like a bad Kate Pierson style...

Kris Allen: Never remembered this guy either. He wasn't bad. I think he sounded better when he sang his song last night then when he actually performed on Wednesday. But let me state this, he sounded like he may have been doing a cover of James Morrison doing a cover of Michael Jackson. He is no James Morrison that's for sure..

My predictions for the Top 3 for next week are:

Brent Keith, Lil Rounds and not sure but maybe a toss up between Von Smith or Scott McIntyre...

We'll see next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment