Wednesday, April 1, 2009

American Idol Review - April 1, 2009

They all were awesome! I mean isn't Megan Joy the best! Screw Simon! She rules!



Oh wait... April Fools!



Here's a quick and simple rundown of last night's performances:



Anoop: Missed his performance completely



Megan: Made Bob Marley roll over in his grave



Danny: Makes me love him even more



Allison: Sang good but her hair was hideous



Lil: Not loving her.. Disagree w/judges. She's good but not great.



Scott: Didn't like him... Still very boring..



Matt: Uh Oh... That stunk... Why didn't he sing JT? He may be going home



Adam: Hate him. Don't know why but I just do. He is different though.



Kris: Liked him alot. I think he's very talented..

Not sure of Bottom 3 this week but I'll say:

Megan, Anoop & Matt...


No comments:

Post a Comment