Wednesday, April 8, 2009

American Idol Predictions - April 8, 2009

Ok, there really isn't much to say but I'll guess that the bottom 3 tonight will be:

Lil Rounds, Scott McIntyre, Kris Allen

Why they should go?

Lil Rounds: Every week she is just not impressing me and I'm sorry when she hits those high notes, sometimes it sounds like nails scratching a chalkboard. Not impressed.

Scott McIntyre: I couldn't believe he actually made it on the competition rounds in the first place. So to say I'm a fan is a big NO. I had a strange feeling that if he did make it, people would vote for him because he is blind. Don't feel sorry for him 'cause he's blind, feel sorry for him 'cause he sounds terrible and it's embarrassing.

Kris Allen: I just started to really enjoy listening to Kris but last night the whole song sounded horrendous plus I hate anything Eagles related. Sorry not an Eagles fan. It just sounded like a mess.

I hope Allison is not in the Bottom 3 tonight. This girl is so good at 16 yrs. She's way better than Jordin Sparks.

I think tonight may be the first night that someone is saved by the new rule. ( I wouldn't save Scott but they might because Kara & Paula can't really say anything bad to him)

No comments:

Post a Comment