Wednesday, April 15, 2009

American Idol Predictions - April 14th

Hmmmm. Ok, here's my thoughts....


Alison Ihareta: Even though the judges thought she was pretty good, I thought she didn't sound all that great. I thought I heard alot of parts off key. Not sure if she'll be safe tonight.

Danny Gokey: I thougth he was good but boring. The song was totally cheesy. I don't think it was fantastic but I believe he is safe.

Anoop Desai: I think personally he had the best performance of the night. Although I hate Bryan Adams songs, he was quite good. I think he's best when singing R&B slow songs.

Adam Lambert: Hmmmm. You know I hate this guy and his rendition of 'Born To Be Wild' just really pushed me over the edge. Tell me people, who sings a song like that? I think Adam's ego is so big now that he thinks he can sing anything that sounds like a screaming banshee. For me, that was horrifying. I kind of hope he's in the Bottom 3. It would be exciting for the show to see a shakeup but I doubt it would happen.

Matt Giraud: I like Matt, I really do but last night's performance did nothing for me. I think he's endanger of being booted for good.

Kris Allen: it's too bad. This guy is really good. But because he picked a song from the film "Once", I think the obscurity of this song will drop him in the Bottom 3. (great soundtrack, you should check it out.)

Lil' Rounds: She really isn't as good as they thought she was. I think the auditions sometimes are deceiving. She should be in the Bottom 3 tonight but maybe her crying ( it was when they showed the recaps) and the judges harsh comments will make people feel bad for her and she could be saved...

My predictions Bottom 3: Lil' Rounds, Kris Allen and Matt Giraud... but if Lil' gets some sympathy, I would throw Allison in there...

No comments:

Post a Comment