Wednesday, April 29, 2009

American Idol Predictions - 4/29/09

Rat Pack night was pretty subdued in terms of all out rockin' songs. I would have loved to hear "Mack The Knife" or "Hit the Road Jack" but it was more of a swoon type of style music night for the most part. Alison is awesome. She may not be the cutest girl on the block but this girl can SING! She is exactly like a R&B Pink... Adam is just plain Adam. He sounded medicore to me and no one but insane Paula really gave him a great compliment. Randy threw in his usual "Yo's" and "Dog" comments. Kara was saying he was like a mixed bag of "unexpected, sleazy ( i did hear that one), surprises" and mentioned she didn't know why she liked him. Hey thanks Kara for whatever that meant... Paula did her usual babble praise for Adam. Saying, "he can see the path to the finals" And Simon told him it was the "best entrance of a performer ever on the history of the show... Kris who I really liked was soft and tender according to Kara but he wasn't great but I still love him... Danny was really good this week. Not the sappy Danny I had been starting to loathe... and lastly, Matt Giraud. Now usually I agree with Simon but last night in no way did I think that was BRILLIANT! I think if Simon goes back and listens to it again, he will hear the terrible notes that I thought were coming through on my television set. I think Matt is going home, no doubt...

No comments:

Post a Comment