Wednesday, May 6, 2009

American Idol Predictions - Rock Week

When someone compares a contestant of American Idol to a "Rock God", you really start to wonder what the hell are these people listening to and how much drugs are they taking? Kara "I Wanna Be the Cool Judge" DioGuardi is useless on this panel of 3 judges. Why is she even on this show? I think she better follow the rumors and leave the show. PLEASE!!!

I seriously think they shouldn't even have a final because the judges want so badly for Adam Lambert to win that it makes me want to puke. Over praise, ridiculous comparisons to actual rock legends.. It's sickening..

This week I really felt that Danny was the worst. And if you go on Vote for The Worst, they claim that Danny is using the Lenscrafters symbol (the heart shaped thing he does with this fingers at the end of his songs) to pitch for them. Maybe??? Anyway, Dream On stunk and that scream at the end was awful. Who knows if he will be dumped though. Paula wants him in the finals...

Alison is sooo good, it's scary. Yo Dawg Randy didn't like it but it was aight! You can always predict what Randy will say. Here's the scenario. After a perfromer sings, the crowd is screaming & clapping so Randy is trying to quiet the crowd with his round of "Yo's" and his right arm up to tell the crown to quiet down. Get a new schtick!

Kris, who I do love, sang Come Together by The Beatles. I mean, how can you change up a Beatles song. I think if Adam sang a Beatles song, Paula might have claimed he was right up there in status with John Lennon or Paul McCartney. Kris was ok but I think he may go home this week.

Adam.... Well he did sound just like Led Zeppelin pretty much through the whole song. It's really tough with the judges because 1 week they say, it sounds karaoke or they didn't like the arrangement. Well Adam sang in his own way and the judges pretty much made it impossible for anyone to compare to him. Why do you think he went first?

I really don't know who will go home. I hope it's not Allison...

No comments:

Post a Comment