Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol Predictions- The Finale

I would like Kris Allen to win but I am not going to lose any sleep if he doesn't.

I actually tried voting for him last night but could never get through on all 3 numbers so maybe that's a good sign. I know someone who voted for him last night just because they hate Adam...

Ok so observations on the show last night.

Adam sings first, cheesy down the stairs entrance even after Simon commented on how that was pretentious during the regular season, he still did it. Mad World, sounded just like it did the first time I heard him sing it but apparently the judges think he sounded A M A Z I N G (that would be Kara speaking).

Randy " Yeah Yeah Yeah" Jackson looked better than usual. Paula looked orange, did she tan 24 hrs straight?....

Kris sang Ain't No Sunshine and it was really good. I hate when Simon gives the rounds to the contestant, it's almost a doomsday outcome for them.

What was Anthony Hopkins doing in the audience and he looked pretty horrible. Katie Holmes, Rachel Bilson... Are they fans or are they doing something with Fox?

Adam's Sam Cooke song had a stretch of constant high pitch screeching that I thought I was hearing nails down a chalkboard. YUCK! I enjoyed the laid back verson of Marvin Gaye's song. It sounded nice. I love that style of music, stripped down & acoustic...

And OMG but Kara's song was really bad. Both contestants didn't do anything for it and Adam's low register isn't the greatest. How can anyone be judged by that song anyway? And that will be the single, EWWWWW!

Well we'll see who wins tonight. Probably around 11:03pm. Take a nap during the awful dance number they do in the beginning of the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment