Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hiatus...

TV has been really terrible for me this year with a few exceptions like Glee, Fringe & The Office. I'm not talking cable shows which incl. Dexter, Weeds & Curb, which I can't wait to watch on DVD as soon as their latest season is released.

Around the holidays is the worst time for TV. I swear I haven't watched anything good lately. I did watch an episode of New Adventurs of Old Christine a few times. That show is actually funny but I always forget it's on. I have to watch Modern Family because I hear it's a riot. I like more of the sarcastic type humor rather than the straight out, stupid/corny jokes, audience laughter show.

24 is coming in January. Lost is coming in February. I know I will try not to watch American Idol cause it gets on my nerves but I'm sure I'll get sucked in and that starts in January. I missed the entire season of Law & Order: SVU because of Glee. I love that show. Let's hope I can catch the repeats when I'm bored. I've also read over 20 books this year. That's impressive for me because usually i never finish a goal I set for myself like that.

But for now, I'llstick with reading until January. Just finished Agassi's new book. I never knew how depressed that guy was.... Pick it up if you want and interesting read.

1 comment:

  1. I just watched five minutes of Glee for the first time. I have no idea what I just saw.

    ReplyDelete