Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

Th hit reality show sort of based on American Idol is probably the only new show I have watched this Summer (late Spring).

The dancers are really talented but the judges are the most annoying and kind of full of themselves...

For instance, the one I can't stand the most is Mia Michaels. I saw one episode where she told this kid she didn't get him at all, thought his smile was fake and didn't see what all the fuss was about. Who the hell is she again?

Then they have Lil' C as a judge. Huh?

Debbie Allen - Who doesn't know who she is? She is the most credible judge up there. I obviously don't know much about the dance industry but come on, it's Debbie Allen.


Also, judge Mary Murphy and that horrifying scream. It's insane...

Nygel Lythgoe is the Simon Cowell judge but he doesn't appear to be as rude.

I have no idea who Adam Shankman is...well he is a choreograher of dance...


I'm not sure what the rest of you think but if the judges were on mute then the show would be a whole lot better..

No comments:

Post a Comment